Curl Cream Gel + Curly Hair Styling Cream
Damp styling set to add volume, definition, strong hold + tame frizz.
Pro Curl, our 3-in-1 curl lightweight cream gel, was created to make curls work for you. This unique original, proprietary blend of high-performing ingredients plus natural botanicals works to create well-defined curls while holding shape, moisturizing, taming frizz and drying with a touchable softness.
Pair with Dream Cream, the ultimate curl hair styling cream created for thicker curls that crave extra moisture, definition and control with less frizz. Also great for waves that seek volume and separation for a chunky look.
Pro Curl + Dream Cream set is designed for Classic Curls and Waves of medium to thick texture.
- Strong hold, great for thicker waves and curls
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- Enhances volume
- Reduces frizz
- Moroccan argan oil for moisturizing
- Damp styler
Pro Curl ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Parfum, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, dl-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzoic Acid.
Dream Cream ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PVP, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum, Triethyl Citrate (and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, dl-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
I love using both Pro Curl Cream Gel and Dream Cream together for my waves. I find it is an excellent combination for thicker waves with a beachy look. I use them together in the “Damp Styling” fashion:
- With wet hair, I squish out all the water I can (making sure not to ring it out, which can cause damage).
- Taking a drop of both Pro Curl and Dream Cream together (about a nickle size in total, more for thicker hair), I distribute all over my waves using a wet brush. (You can also use your fingers if your waves don’t like a brush).
- I then separate my hair into several large sections. I twist each section, grab it in a tee shirt or microfiber towel and push upwards to help curl/wave patterns form while also getting out extra water. Repeat for each section.
- I finish by shaking my head upside down to help waves separate and get extra volume at the top of my head. Air dry.